Arvazallia Brand Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
By applying for participation in the Arvazallia Brand Ambassador Program, you are agreeing to all of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The Company reserves the right to decline applications for any reason including, but not limited to, if it feels a potential Brand Ambassador is not a good fit for the program or if the program has reached the Company’s defined maximum number of participants at any given time.
2. Brand Ambassador must be 18 years of age or older and live within the United States to participate.
3. Brand Ambassador is not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of the Company. Brand Ambassador cannot act on behalf of the Company and does not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the Company.
4. Brand Ambassador agrees that in order to remain in the program they must actively participate in program activities each month. If Brand Ambassador is not active, the Company may remove them from the program.
5. Brand Ambassador agrees to publicly advocate for and promote the Arvazallia brand and Arvazallia products as part of their participation in the program.
6. Brand Ambassador agrees not to sell company products obtained in whole or part through their participation in this program.
7. Brand Ambassador grants Company worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license rights to any content that is submitted to us by any means while participating in the program. This includes, but is not limited to, content submitted through our brand ambassador portal or any content that tags any of the Arvazallia brand social media channels or utilizes any of the Arvazallia brand or ambassador program hashtags. Company may retain this content in their database indefinitely and may reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display said content for marketing and promotional purposes without attribution.
8. Brand Ambassador agrees to conduct themself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. If Company, in its own discretion, feels that the Brand Ambassador is not upholding these standards, Company may immediately remove Brand Ambassador from the program. Brand Ambassador may also forfeit any unused points.
9. Company is not responsible for technology failures or issues beyond their control that may impact the functionality of the ambassador portal or any components of the program.
10. Only orders received that are linked by the system to Brand Ambassador’s unique referral link or unique discount code will be credited to Brand Ambassador for referral commissions.
11. Brand Ambassador should ask all referrals to use their personal referral link for any orders placed. While Ambassador's discount code can provide Brand Ambassador with credit for a referral, the discount code can only be utilized once per customer.
12. Brand Ambassador is prohibited from using their personal referral link or discount code for their own personal purchases or for purchases from anyone living within their household. Brand Ambassador will not receive commissions or may have commissions rescinded for such purchases.
13. Ambassadors are prohibited from posting their promotion code to discount focused websites or forums. Ambassador may share their discount or promotion code within content they create promoting the brand, like social media or a blog post. The may also share their code through direct interactions with others including directly replying to a comment on a non-discount focused forum or social media.
14. Brand Ambassador is prohibited from sharing their personal discount code with anyone else unless given explicit written consent from Company.
15. Company may change or modify activities, rewards, and their associated values at any time. This will not affect activities that have already been submitted and approved or rewards that have already been claimed by Brand Ambassador.
16. In the event that a selected reward is not available at the time it is claimed by Brand Ambassador, Brand Ambassador will have the option to select an alternate reward or wait for the reward to become available if applicable.
17. Brand Ambassador earns points for each completed and approved activity.
18. Brand ambassador program rewards can be claimed once Ambassador has accumulated enough points in their account that meets or exceeds the necessary point value to claim the reward.
19. Company’s Brand Ambassador Facebook group is the primary method for communication with Brand Ambassadors. As such, Brand Ambassador is required to join and maintain membership in the Company’s Brand Ambassador Facebook group.
20. Ambassador must follow Arvazallia on all social media channels that they will use for participation in the program.
21. The activities, rewards and other information available in the Brand Ambassador portal and Facebook group is confidential information and Brand Ambassador agrees not to disclose any of the confidential information contained in the Brand Ambassador portal or to any third party.
22. Brand Ambassador agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute, or adapt any of the program’s confidential information.
23. This agreement will begin upon Company acceptance of Brand Ambassador application and will end when terminated by either party.
24. Company or Brand Ambassador may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.